The products in this dispenser are:
- Made from 100% certified organic cotton.
- Free from perfumes, plastics and other unnecessary synthetics or chemicals.
- Super absorbent, hypoallergenic and breathable. Therefore, it is better suited for sensitive skin.
- Biodegradable & compostable.
- Individually packaged in biodegradable and compostable bioplastic*.
*Bioplastic is derived from cornstarch and therefore biodegradable and compostable.
Tampons are associated with TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome) a rare but serious disease that may cause death. It is caused by the bacteria Staphylococcus aureaus. TSS is associated with tampon use, but the disease can also occur when tampons are not used and occurs not only among womxn but also among men and children.
Symptoms include high fever (>39*C), vomiting, diarrhea, a sunburn-like rash, dizziness and/or fainting. If you get any of the following symptoms during your period immediately remove your tampon and contact your doctor. Seek medical advice before resuming the use of tampons if you have had TSS warning signs in the past.
We advise always to use the lowest absorbency possible. Never use more than one tampon at a time and do not forget to change your tampon regularly (every 4 hours, never longer than 8 hours).